Things To Do in Eau Claire
You want your visit to Eau Claire, Wisconsin to be unlike any other Midwest trip you’ve ever taken. Located just 90 miles east of Minneapolis, things to do in Eau Claire cover all kinds of interests - outdoors, art, music, history, food and so much more.
With two rivers that converge in the heart of downtown, there are plenty of opportunities to paddle/tube the water trail or bike along the Chippewa River State Trail. If you’re looking to immerse yourself in art, plan your trip around a show at Pablo Center at the Confluence downtown, where you can simultaneously check out their multiple art galleries and installations.
We have museums, the largest sculpture tour in the nation, parks that make for the perfect day of entertainment for the kids (and the kids-at-heart), and not to mention, all of the pet-friendly things you can do with your four-legged friend. And don’t worry beer lovers, we have breweries that will keep your interest piqued and your tastebuds satisfied. Midwest may be best, but Eau Claire is unlike any other.
Sign up for our FREE Experience Passes!
Top Things to Do in Eau Claire
What's on your Eau Claire bucket list?
Find More in Eau Claire
Frequently Asked Questions About Eau Claire
What are the best things to do in Eau Claire?
- Find some live music
- Spin some vinyl
- Play a game of Kubb
- Quaff a bier
- Eat horseradish
- Cool off in the Chippewa River
- Gaze upon art in the making
- Muse over murals
- Walk every bridge
- Catch a show at the Pablo Center
- Go for a bike ride
- Bask in baseball history in Carson Park
What is there to do in Eau Claire in the summer?
- Cool down with ice cream from a local shop
- Spend the day at Mount Simon
- Cheer on the Eau Claire Express
- Shop at the Farmers Market
- Kayak or tube down the Chippewa River
What are the best things to do with kids in Eau Claire?
- Action City & Trampoline Park
- Children's Museum of Eau Claire
- Chaos Water Park
- Carson Park
- Wisconsin Logging Museum
- Chippewa Valley Museum
- Beaver Creek Reserve
- Justorian Alpacas
- River Prairie
- Stoney Creek RV Resort in Osseo
What are some free things to do in Eau Claire?
- Bike on the Chippewa River State Trail
- Go to the Eau Claire Farmers Market
- Hammock in Eau Claire's scenic parks
- Tube down the Chippewa River
- Embark on the Eau Claire Sculpture Tour