Eau Claire High Bridge
- Forest Rd., Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Visit Website
The High Bridge is Eau Claire's oldest railroad bridge. In 1898, Chicago and North Western Railway built the bridge and later sold it to Union Pacific Railroad. In 2015, it was renovated from a train bridge to a pedestrian bridge along the Chippewa River State Trail.