The Downtown Eau Claire, Inc. Board of Directors is charged with fulfilling the organization’s purpose of promoting the development of business, cultural resources and activities within Downtown Eau Claire.
The Board consists of twenty-one individuals appointed as either Elected Directors or Perpetual Directors. Fourteen Elected Directors represent the businesses, neighborhoods and individuals of Downtown, and serve a two-year term. The seven Perpetual Directors represent the City Manager, City Council, UW-Eau Claire, and each of Downtown’s Business Improvement Districts (South Barstow, North Barstow, Water Street, and West Grand), and do not have a term limit.
DECI Board of Directors meetings are scheduled for the first Wednesday of each month. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. All meetings are open to the public.
- President: Mike Dill
- Secretary: Nick White
- Treasurer: TJ Atkins
- Presidential Appointee: Ann Sessions
Board of Directors
- TJ Atkins; The Community Table
- Graham Barnes; No Boundaries Tiny Homes
- Aaron Brice; Ambient Inks
- Mike Dill; Royal Credit Union
- Angela Eberhardt; Mayo Clinic Health System
- Amy Erickson; Latitude 44 Yoga Studio
- Jeff Frawley; Water Street BID
- Cassandra Heintz; The Lismore Hotel
- Rose Johnson; Offbeats Violin Shop
- Brian Maki; Volume One
- Jason Manz; North Barstow/Medical BID
- Peggy O'Halloran; Third Ward Neighborhood
- Nikki Olson; S. Barstow BID
- Bob Schraufnagel; North Riverfronts Neighborhood
- Ann Sessions; West Grand Avenue BID
- Gareth Shambeau; Ayres Associates
- Dave Solberg; City of Eau Claire
- Emilu Starck; Ruder Ware
- Terry Weld; Eau Claire City Council
- Nick White; Chippewa Valley Tours
- Jake Wrasse; University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
Apply to Serve on the DECI Board
Interested in serving Downtown Eau Claire and your community?