The Downtown Eau Claire, Inc. Board of Directors is charged with fulfilling the organization’s purpose of promoting the development of business, cultural resources and activities within Downtown Eau Claire.
The Board consists of twenty-one individuals appointed as either Elected Directors or Perpetual Directors. Fourteen Elected Directors represent the businesses, neighborhoods and individuals of Downtown, and serve a two-year term. The seven Perpetual Directors represent the City Manager, City Council, UW-Eau Claire, and each of Downtown’s Business Improvement Districts (South Barstow, North Barstow, Water Street, and West Grand), and do not have a term limit.
DECI Board of Directors meetings are scheduled for the first Wednesday of each month. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. All meetings are open to the public.
- President: Disa Wahlstrand
- Vice-President: Michael Dill
- Secretary: Nick White
- Treasurer: TJ Atkins
- Presidential Appointee: Ann Sessions
Board of Directors
- TJ Atkins; The Community Table
- Aaron Brice; Water Street BID
- Angela Eberhardt; Mayo Clinic Health System
- Amy Erickson; Latitude 44 Yoga Studio
- Graham Barnes; No Boundaries Tiny Homes
- Mike Dill; Royal Credit Union
- Steve Harmon; S. Barstow BID
- Rachel Kjos; JAMF
- Brian Maki; Volume One
- Jason Manz; North Barstow/Medical BID
- Scott Rannila; Oakwood Bank
- Bob Schraufnagel; North Riverfronts Neighborhood
- Ann Sessions; West Grand Avenue BID
- Dave Solberg; City of Eau Claire
- Peggy O'Halloran; Third Ward Neighborhood
- Emilu Starck; Ruder Ware
- Rose Johnson; Offbeats Violin Shop
- Disa Wahlstrand; Ayres Associates
- Terry Weld; Eau Claire City Council
- Nick White; Chippewa Valley Tours
- Jake Wrasse; University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
Apply to Serve on the DECI Board
Interested in serving Downtown Eau Claire and your community?