When your city is home to the largest grower and processor of horseradish in the world (Silver Spring Foods, Inc.), you must honor that title and boast it with pride. And that's exactly what we're doing! Learn more about our FREE Horseradish Hop pass below, hit the "Get Yours" button, visit the participating restaurants, and order their featured Horseradish Hop dishes/drinks to win prizes! Here's what you will receive:
- Visit 3 restaurants to receive a 3-pack of Silver Spring Foods, Inc. product including
- Silver Spring Beer'n Brat Mustard
- Silver Spring Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
- Silver Spring Yellow Mustard
- Visit all 6 restaurants to receive
- a free "Zing Masters™ Honorary Member" decal
- a free t-shirt
- be featured on Visit Eau Claire's "Honorary Zing Masters™ Wall of Fame" on Visiteauclaire.com
- be entered into a sweepstakes including a 2-night stay at The Oxbow, $200 of Chamber Bucks, and a free Kubb set IF you've completed visiting all 6 restaurants by August 31, 2021.
The Eau Claire Horseradish Hop is ongoing; however, consumers have until December 31, 2021 to complete the hop and win prizes. What're you waiting for? Hop to it!
Join us at the nation's largest outdoor agriculture show this July in Eau Claire!
About Farm Technology Days
Wisconsin Farm Technology Days will take place over the span of 3-days from July 20-22, 2021 at Huntsinger Farms in Eau Claire. This outdoor event will showcase the latest developments in production agriculture featuring applications, recent research, and technological farming advances. Fun fact! This is the ONLY outdoor farm show of its size in the whole country and is completely run by volunteers! Each year, it welcomes over 45,000 visitors and more than 600 commercial and educational vendors to Wisconsin. This 67th annual event won't be Eau Claire's first time hosting; Farm Progress Days was hosted in Eau Claire County back in 1992. Visit wifarmtechdays.org to find out more about the show and to get your tickets!