Scenic Driving Routes
The Chippewa Valley area is the perfect place to check out the most amazing Fall Colors and seasonal activities. We are blessed with beautiful colors throughout the area and we want you to experience that with us. Below you will find a list of routes you can take to capture these scenic views.
- Highway 37 toward Mondovi
- Highway 85 toward Durand
- Highway 93 toward La Crosse
- Highway 178 and 64 toward Cornell
- Highway 12 toward Augusta
- Check out a designated “Rustic Road” in Chippewa County – County Hwy E between Chippewa Falls and Holcombe
- A rustic road is a lightly traveled scenic highway that is beautifully landscaped.You can seek beautiful countryside and farmland on this route while you admire the fall colors.
- The Rustic Road is part of Timber Trails – a project re-designed from our Cultural Tourism Committee that will feature interactive maps, downloadable guided audio tours (with familiar narrators), tons of pictures and more coming soon to www.visiteauclaire.com!
Ideal Scenic Views