Visit Eau Claire Experience Center Grand Opening
- October 26, 2018
- 128 Graham Ave.
- Eau Claire, WI 54701
Every day in Eau Claire is an originality contest, and Visit Eau Claire is excited to announce the opening of their new experience center - an artful and one-of-a-kind space for visitors and locals alike to get inspiration for exploring Eau Claire and the greater Chippewa Valley. Consider it a centerpiece for the Land of Originality.
The new experience center opens its doors to the public on Friday, October 26 at 3 p.m.
What you can expect:
- Free limited-edition poster for the first 100 people to arrive
- Live music with the Ukulele Klub of Eau Claire starting at 3:30 p.m.,
- The Ben Shaw Band will be performing live music from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Debut of the Tangled Up in Hue pop-up shop
- Live screen printing by Ambient Inks
- Bloody Mary bar featuring Chip Magnet, Silver Spring Foods and Rump’s Butcher Shoppe
Oh, it’s happening. Follow Visit Eau Claire on Instagram to see for yourself!