Henna Pop Up
- 505 S. Barstow St., Suite B, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- (715) 855-0090
- Visit Website
- Presented By: Tangled Up In Hue
- Dates: July 12, 2019 - August 30, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Friday
- Location: Tangled Up In Hue
- Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: $5-$10
Stop in the Shop to get some Henna for the summer!
Henna Pop & Shop's 4-7pm - Fridays
We will have $5 and $10 design options.
Walk-ins only - no appointments! If we have line, there will be a sign up sheet for you to reserve a time and come back for your Henna.
Children 16 years and younger must have a parent or guardian present.
*Though henna is completely safe, be aware of allergies or skin sensitivity before receiving a tattoo. Henna is a safe and natural permanent tattoo alternative.
*Do not use lotion or fragranced soap prior to using henna- can decrease effectiveness of stain and cause skin irritation.
*If paste begins flaking off before it is ready to be removed, spray with water or lemon juice to rehydrate
* To maintain stain for the full 1-3 weeks, avoid exposing stained areas to water, soap, or lotion as much as possible
* The longer the paste is on the skin, the longer the stain will last. Leave on for a minimum of 4 hours, overnight is preferable.
* To wash henna paste off, wait until it is dry, and scrape it off. Getting it wet to remove it can cause staining in places you may not want it.
* Body chemistry and the quality of the henna will affect length of stain