Chippewa Valley Theatre Guild: "The Importance of Being Earnest"
- 102 W. Grand Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54703
- Visit Website
- Dates: January 11, 2024 - January 21, 2024
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Chippewa Valley Theatre Guild
- Price: $25+ adults/seniors, $12 youth/students
Oscar Wilde’s popular comedy is a crowd-pleasing farce filled with mistaken identities, romance, and cultural satire. It’s the story of two bachelors, Jack and Algernon, who both create alter egos named Ernest to escape their tiresome lives. They attempt to win the hearts of two women who, conveniently, claim to only love men named Ernest. Confusion and hilarity reign as the ladies try to disentangle the stories of their respective Ernests.
Jan. 11-13 7:30pm
Sun. Jan. 14 1:30pm
Thu. Jan. 18-20 7:30pm
Sun. Jan. 21 1:30pm