What is it: Get ready for the second annual Light Up Eau Claire event this New Year’s Eve.
With live music, fireworks, and the lantern parade, this is surely a night to remember. There is a lantern parade for both adults and kids, with prizes for some of the most show-stopping lanterns. So, the best way to channel your creativity is to attend one of the Lantern Workshops in the coming months. Each session offers qualified instructors who will help you create a unique and fun lantern that you can take home that day.
All are welcome! Grab your kids, friends, Grandma, neighbor, mailman, or anyone who should be there for a-rockin' New Year’s Eve celebration.
- Friday, Nov. 3 | 6 – 8:30 PM
- Saturday, Nov. 4 | 1 - 3:30 PM*
- Wednesday, Nov. 22 | 6 – 8:30 PM
- Saturday Dec. 2 | 11 - 1:30 PM**
- Wednesday, Dec. 6 | 6 – 8:30 PM
- Thursday, Dec. 16 | 1:30 - 4 PM***
- Saturday, Dec. 23 | 4 – 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Dec. 30 | 12 – 2:30 PM
- Sunday, Dec. 31 | 12 – 2:30 PM
Eau Claire Regional Arts Center – State Theater (316 Eau Claire St. Eau Claire, WI 54701)
*Where: Chippewa Valley Museum
**Where: Eau Claire YMCA
***Where: L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library
Cost: $15 admission
As we work towards lighting up the streets of downtown EC, let’s gather to create unique paper lanterns for a memorable parade!