Eau Claire Public Arts Council
The Eau Claire Public Arts Council will enhance the quality of life and the creative economy in the Chippewa Valley by supporting and advocating for the arts through programs, initiatives and public artworks, both permanent and temporary. In cooperation with the City of Eau Claire, we will coordinate selection, design and placement of murals, sculpture, public art displays and visual art events.
Request For Proposals: We're All In Creative Workforce Program
CALLING ALL ARTISTS! The Eau Claire Public Arts Council is excited to be one of ten locations around the state to receive a grant for the Creative Workforce Program, 'We're All In' grant.
You can apply at the link below, where details are provided. We look forward to creative ideas from our creative artists! PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHER ARTISTS YOU KNOW!
NOTE: DEADLINE FOR THIS PROJECT IS AUGUST 28 at 9pm
The Public Arts Council is currently seeking funds to get us started. Learn more and consider supporting our organization.
We completed two 'Love to Vote' mural project in Downtown Eau Claire, with muralist Clark Stoekley at Ramone's on Galloway and Details on Water Street. Artist Clark Stoeckley approached ECPA board member Emily Anderson about the possibility of including Eau Claire in his nationwide mural and stencil project, “Love to Vote,” which riffs on Robert Indiana’s famous “Love” image to suggest that voting is a way of expressing civic love. ECPA believes this project supports our mission to bring social awareness and the power of art to foster civic engagement. Learn more about the Love to Vote project.
The vision of the Eau Claire Public Arts Council is to animate our city, inform our residents, influence our community and visitors, encourage creative expression and engage the artists in the Chippewa Valley and beyond.
- Increase accessibility to the visual arts and arts activities for all residents, demonstrating the enhancement of creative arts in quality of life, tourism and creative economic development.
- Foster and enhance appreciation for cultural diversity, pride and community values.
- Assist with the funding of creative endeavors for artists and arts organizations.
- Collaborate with and encourage the efforts of Eau Claire artists and arts organizations.
- Integrate the arts into area neighborhoods and downtown.
- Support City revitalization efforts through strong design and aesthetics.
Jo Ellen Burke, President
Emily Anderson, Vice President
Janice Roberts, Secretary
Sam Zordich, Treasurer